All you need is color love

Friday, July 11, 2008 Jonette 0 Comments


On a dreary day o' rain like today, even just a little color helps it along.



I was looking for some joy on a Friday two weeks ago, and I found pieces if it in a fabric store.



Left and center are printed cotton in OrangeGreenExplode and Dainty Florets. To the right,we have a lovely chiffon number that just screams Grease and Hairspray. something about it simply says "I wanna dance". (I will also probably regret the names later on, but what the heck.) Yes, skirts and/or dresses, the lot of them.

Last but not the least, we have this nubbly little fellow:


I got this with the intention of turning him into good, sturdy curtains. since James and I usually sleep in the living room, the big windows let in a lot of light and make sleeping troublesome. This bulky thing will hopefully give us enough darkness to catch some shut-eye with.

It doesn't look like much on the outside, that's true, but once you get to the inside...



Love-ly. The pattern kinda reminds me of swallows.

0 Comments:

Care to leave a comment? I'd love to hear what's on your mind. :)

Followers