Kell's Monsters

Wednesday, November 18, 2009 Jonette 2 Comments

my good friend Kell asked me to craft a pair of the Monster Eye slippers for his lovely lady, and I'm really happy to say they're on their way to completion! I just need to crochet the irises, the other eyeball, and eyelids, and Done!

Sadly, the camera was drained of juice just before I could take a snapshot of the finished parts, so here is one bootie, er, slipper.



Makes me think of Link from Legend of Zelda. :)

Update:  Finally! the two socks and an unstuffed eyeball:




Hmm. Is it just me, or the eyeball seems too small? Odd.

Bigger eyeballs. Got it.


2 comments:

  1. I think the eyes are of adequate size. :D Cannot wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Meream! Now then, to eviscerate an inexpensive pillow for stuffing...

    ReplyDelete

Care to leave a comment? I'd love to hear what's on your mind. :)

Followers