The Butler Did It!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 Jonette 0 Comments


Hi, everyone. Meet Butler.

Butler's been part of our household ever since the earlier months of 2012. He's currently four or five months old, and weighs about four kilos.

I... guess that explains the picture, yes?



Butler does not mew. He yips. Like a puppy. and I think, a bit like a high-pitched Basenji.

He also has a thing for going after dangly things (that includes towel corners, watercress, and unhooked bras, oh my), talking to himself all by his lonesome, and being yaoi with Bandit.

He seems to enjoy being seme more than uke, but let's Bandit have his fun anyway. I love my yaoi boys.

Here's another shot of Butler, being all cute and sleepy:


0 Comments:

Care to leave a comment? I'd love to hear what's on your mind. :)

Followers