Callooh! Callay! 8-14-10
Well, well, well. Look do we have here. Ha!
Callooh! Callay! will henceforth be a new segment of this blog featuring fun stuff all over the interwebs, courtesy of my friends and yours truly. Horray for discoveries and distractions!
- Humon's Love and Tentacles. Cute tentacle girl meets human boy. Romantic, funny, and rather real. Total adorbs. Particularly, aaw, aaw, aaw *kersniffle*, and aaw again.
- Oooh. Aaaah. Pretty light fixture.
- Sayaka's Recycled Sculptures. Really made me rethink the way I look at shape.
- 45 Foods You Can Make Yourself (But Never Thought You Could). Nutella is actually on the list. Yum!
- Lemonade Cookies. Seriously yummy and colorful!
- This tattoo made my Friday evening.
- The rides! Que Guapo!
- Oh, cute! Pokemon Wallpapers!
- This might have done the rounds, but Do Not Mess with a Gamer.
- Anyone for ... Lego Starcraft? I think it's fitting with Starcraft 2 coming out. James can't wait to get started.
- Predator's Teenage Son. Aaaw, in a wierd way.
- For Puzzle Geeks: meet the Intimidator!
- For the grammar geeks: how to construct a sentence from only one word... six times over.
- Funniest Last Words. Always good to go out a comedian.
- Need something to... jiggle your mouse? I've just the thing, you naughty one you. XD
- What's it like to have schizophrenia? I find this quite heart-breaking.
- Spiritual women have more sex. Note that spirituality does not instantly mean religion.
- How to Make Introductions Like a Gentleman. Hear, hear!
- Here's why We Should Teach Philosophy to Kids.
- Making his first million at 16? Good job!
- Volunteers Grow Coral to Restore Reefs! Even Better!
- Unlimited vacations! Can we get something like this in the Philippines too? Thanks, Adrian!
- What would earth look like if it had rings like Saturn? Beautiful. Absolutely stunning.
- Gosh, the memories. I had such a huge crush on Alexis too! ♥
- You want bad-ass? I'll give you bad-ass. Mikhal always knows how to rock my boat, and rock it good.
- This one's from a blog April sent. I remember having a dream like this, once.
Near the Egress from antonio martinez on Vimeo.
Over 800 modern dryplate tintypes were made from b&w film to produce this experimental stop-motion video of a circus. Antonio Martinez created this video to serve as a desired childhood memory of the circus, but through the mind of an adult.
The project began in 2005 and was completed in early 2009 with the help of sound designer, Ramah (Malebranche) Jihan, and assistant, Sarah (Lathrop) Midkiff. The video has been successfully exhibited in over 23 video art and film festivals since December 2008.
- And also, this. Oh, very much this, an old favorite from Mon too.
Iiiiiii~ love yooooooou, octopus! Sing it with me!