Step right up for another ride 'round the carousel!
- The importance of DIY and Crafts.
- A plastic spoon rose pin for you to make.
- Make a classy lace halter bustier DIY. Great for dinner dates and ladies' nights!
- [Pour la Lolita] A mini tricorn hat tutorial, with free downloadable patterns! If you've been lusting over Marie Antoinette's hat in the movie, now's your chance. (PS: Naergi is in the process of reproducing the entire costume! I'm dying here! We're rooting for you, Naergi!)
- DIY galaxy print on a shirt. See, bleach can be fun!
- The pocket-tie -- be free from clunky-pocket syndrome and wrecked pant lines!
- DIY fish-tail skirt. Also known as "the mullet skirt" -- business in the front, party in the back!
- If you've been weeping over books with beautiful covers lunched on by termites, weep no further. Give the beloved book a stylish second life as a DIY book clutch.
- Music for the reluctant studyer. It... rather helps, actually.
- Okawari! (Pour me another one!) How many Studio Ghibli characters can you name?
- For bibliophiles out there: psychologists discover how people subconsciously become their fave fictional characters. What do you think?
- [Pictograph] Time for Tea: The History and Customs of High Tea. I find myself leaning more to High Tea.
See? Even Sherlock knows to not lift his pinkie.
- Cornish Game Hen, The Plea, and The Loaf!
- Terry Pratchett is not scared of dying, but of "dying badly." Amazing man.
- Scrat was real! It's is proven, because Science.
- [Game Time] Factory Balls 4. If you like color, problem-solving, and sequencing, give this game a go.
All the love, and all the awards. Have tissues handy.
Their grand-kid is going to be such a lucky, lucky duck!
Yes! James and I had fun over this,
and half the time I was going "oh my god, so true!"
If there's anything good for you that you're going to do today,
please do watch this.