Why I Love Miss Bennett (or Why My Heart is About To Be Blown To Smithereens From all These Feelings)

Saturday, June 23, 2012 Jonette 0 Comments

[In the ever-so-slighty-off-a-million-in-one chance Miss Bennett sees this, I do humbly and sincerely apologize in advance. The happiness made me do it.]

This week. Has been wonderful.

So much love has happened on my Tumblr, and now I want to share the love here, too.

So, you folks know of my love for Steam Powered Giraffe, yes? Well, a bleary and troubled mid-week somehow led me to Rabbit's Tumblr, and...

The name is Bunny Bennett, esteemed sirs and madams. 

I cannot begin to tell you how my heart feels right now. Her responses to people's questions and her stands on certain issues made me feel valid, brave, a bit wiser, and a bit more courageous. 

I cannot begin to tell you how my heart feels right now. Perhaps I can, because I dared to write about it.

And that's how I fangirl -- I go all Cyrano de Bergerac inside, in a non-romantic way.

I slept immensely well that night, no nightmares. I felt thankful and very, very lucky to have reaped some wisdom from her, and then, you know what happened?

This.



My heart. Oh dear Miss Bunny, you are going to send me to the hospital for this.

Which is perhaps all well and good. I would trade this weak, bloody pulp of a heart for one made of steel and gears and springs, if only to be a little bit more like her.

This is how I get high.


0 Comments:

Care to leave a comment? I'd love to hear what's on your mind. :)

Followers