Just a Wee Bitty Taste...

Tuesday, October 07, 2008 Jonette 0 Comments


... of posts to come.

Hello, everyone. It's good to be back after a restful weekend, and it's just been photos, photos and more photos for the past week. The projects are begging me to finish them, but not while work is getting the better of me. Nonetheless, here's the roster of of write-ups I do intend to finish one way or another:
  • The Birthday Dress
  • Slacks-to-Pencil-Skirt: Redux
  • The Dressform
  • Clair's Scarf
  • An Evening at Xocolatl
  • Spaghetti and Oat-Meatballs

So yup, that's pretty much it, and before the Big Day (my birthday) hits as well as a slew of other events come around, I'd best get crackin'.

But first, sleep.

0 Comments:

Care to leave a comment? I'd love to hear what's on your mind. :)

Followers