Hello. This is Jonette's brain.

Saturday, December 06, 2008 Jonette 0 Comments

Boy, do I have lots to spill, mwehehehehehehehe.

I'm here to tell you that your blog author has been planning updates or an overdrive basis, but is just too pooped right now to coherently put two and two together. So yeah.

But enough about her! Let's talk about me! Hell, I betcha you think I'm a lot more interesting than that big bag o' flesh and bones. Like, who needs opposable thumbs when you can type with your spinal column tendrils, right? Right?

And technically, I've been running this show for so long, and no one's been giving me credit. I mean, good gawd people! where's the love? Helloooo! Imagination from up here, yoohoo!

Actually, I help out a lot too.

Shut up, Subconcious.

Now then! Where were we talking about my fantastic self?

Guys? Guys? No, wait! Not the glass lid! No--

0 Comments:

Care to leave a comment? I'd love to hear what's on your mind. :)

Followers