Pundar

Thursday, October 08, 2009 Jonette 0 Comments

Pundar: To invest. 
Yesterday, I went out early afternoon to go shopping for a new washing machine and a rice cooker before heading in for work. Well, more like having brunch, shopping for appliances, and picking up fresh kitty litter for Tweed.

I am very happy to say that the new 7-kilogram capacity washing machine and rice cooker will be delivered to the house this coming Saturday. I'm thrilled with the thought of finally moving forward after Ondoy,  and I'm thankful for generous, selfless help from unexpected quarters.

Danielle, Roger, thank you. No words can express my joy and gratitude. I can now proudly say you are truly a part of my home. :)

Help has come form almost every unexpected quarter: my company, my past learners, my high school batchmates, my online friends -- all unbidden, unasked for. I am overwhelmed, and truly grateful.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I do miss crocheting and knitting. Yarnwork keeps me grounded and at ease.

0 Comments:

Care to leave a comment? I'd love to hear what's on your mind. :)

Followers