Formspring flood

Monday, January 03, 2011 Jonette 0 Comments



What's your favorite piece of clothing? How long has it been with you and are you still wearing it?

I'd say my converted jeans skirt. It's been with me ever since '07 or '08, and it still serves me well.


If your clothes could talk, what would they tell you?

"give me a rest already!"


Do you crochet? where do you buy worsted yarns, that can be used in making scarves & sweaters? also crochet hooks? (metro manila, philippines) thanks!!

I get most of my goods from Dreams in Greenbelt 5. They usually have everything for knitting or crochet, from pretty or yummy yarn, to hooks and needles of all sizes, to the accessories that go with them!


What was breakfast? :D

Hmmm... Mixed Tempura bento from Tokyo tokyo.


What is your favorite game of all time? Could be something physical like patintero, a board game like chess or monopoly, could be a video game. Anything :)

Off the top of my head -- Warriors Orochi 2.


What is the best thing a friend could do for you when you're feeling blue?

Take me out to play hooky to an undiscovered but fun place, discover new things and enjoy new experiences.


What's your mantra?

always keep learning; always find a way.


What's the best gift you've given from the past Christmas seasons?

Heating pillows, and boxes of Dezato Mochi for the relatives in the family.


Do you drink wine? On what occasions do you drink wine?



Usually on celebrations, and someone else pops open a bottle.


If for 15 minutes, it's going to rain food, what would you like for the heavens to pour down? Maximum of 3 kinds of food, please.


sushi! cheeseburgers! bibingka galapong!


What's the best stress reliever you know?

My kitten Mink, and writing in my paper journal.


Good morning! Coffee, tea, juice, milk?

milk tea, please. Would be great if it were macha milk tea.


If money was not an issue, what would you rather be doing with your life?

crafting, sewing, cooking, traveling, ad taking pictures.


What wild animal would you like to have as a pet?

A sugar glider, or a hedgehog. Or a ferret. My house isn't very big, so much as I'd want a wolf , I don't think it'd be conducive for his exercise. Small mammals are great. :)


Which artistic talent do you wish you possesed?

Drawing, hands down.


0 Comments:

Care to leave a comment? I'd love to hear what's on your mind. :)

Followers