Ureshii: 1

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 Jonette 0 Comments

嬉しい (ureshii):

To be glad, happy, delighted, joyful, overjoyed, cheerful, pleased, contented, grateful, elated, jubilant, exultant, ecstatic, euphoric, enraptured thrilled (to bits), over the moon... you get the picture. ;)




As inspired by the lovely Gala, cupcake darling.

Clockwise, from top:
  • The coin bank named Froggy. Froggy has been religiously fed with nutritious tens and fivers and has cheerfully kept his post at my work station for the past five months. He's helped me out on slim times, and manages to cheer me up on exhausting, bleak days. Oh, he's also become something of an in-joke among my co-trainers in my area. ^_^ Looking at how full he is now, I'm quite excited. (Here's a shot of how full he was two weeks ago.) One day, I shall take him in my arms, tickle his underbelly, and gleefully eviscerate him. What am I saving up for? It's a secret. ;)
  • Pinky, the piggy of undecided gender. I found him/her one sleepless morning doing the groceries and shopping for other household essentials. The huge outdoor garbage bin was all broken and brittle, and was aching to be replaced. It doesn't help either that Lord Rat and his minions constantly invade and tear about the its insides. *shudder* I had to get a sturdier bin with a lockable cover, and just that's what I did. Pinky stood nearby, waiting to be seen and brought home, and that's just what I did too. :) She/he now sits near my workstatioin, beaming at anyone who walks by, and is blissfully unaware of his sexual preference. Which might all in all be a better lot for him/her.
  • Dari Creme Blends in Orange. My new favorite spread. It comes in an adorably tiny tub, just enough to fit in a mom's palm and a kid(-at-heart's) lunchbox. It's sweet, creamy, and just right to sate a breinf sweet tooth craving. Not bad for P25. (which, in my country, can buy you two donuts, or a cold softdrink in a can.) Also comes in Strawberry.
  • New, DIY denim pencil skirt. Finally! (long sigh) just as I'd mentioned in passing in this post, I set to work on an old pair of jeans that began to be unforgiving on my thighs. The pair went under the seam-ripper last night, and proceeded to be picked off of thread residue, pinned, and sewn up this morning. After fitting the skirt, I really feel quietly pleased with how it turned out. (Not to mention amazed with how bootylicious a pencil skirt can be! XD) It has been promptly washed, spun-dried, hung out to dry further, and is now promptly waiting for me to be folded up. Hmm... the left-over denim panels want to be made too. A corset? Well... ;)
  • The Fatshionista Community at Livejournal. I love how creative, fun, and supportive the members are here. It's good fashion sense and affirmation for ladies and gents of all shapes and sizes, and everyone is truly beautiful.
  • Gala Darling's How to Cope with a Quarter-Life Crisis, Parts I and II. Don't you dare laugh; this woman makes perfect sense.

And I leave you now with a little kitten to distract you:

0 Comments:

Care to leave a comment? I'd love to hear what's on your mind. :)

Followers