an award night of sortsOh. My.
It does seem that I have been awarded my first blog award for being perfectly symmetrical.
Or having a beautiful blog. Or having beautiful content. Or having pretty pictures everywhere. Or... or... I'm really not quite sure, but wow. Thank you for this award, Gene!
Alright, then. as one bestowed with this blog award, I present the rules to follow:
1. Thank & link the person that gave you the award. Done.
2. Pass this award onto 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic.
3. Contact said blogs and let them know they’ve won
4. State 7 things about yourself.
Let's get started. Since Gene herself gave the award, as well as to Meream, I need to set my sights in another direction.
But I love those two girls dearly, I do.
Here they are, in no particular order:
♥Candice ♥ Donal ♥ Danielle ♥ Joy ♥ Elsie ♥ Clair ♥ Megan ♥ Elissa ♥ Gala ♥ Budjette ♥ Jennifer ♥ PJ ♥ Cynthia ♥ Catherine♥ Jasmine ♥
Yes, there are men on my list. They happen to be beautiful men. Take my word for it. ;)
A special shout-out goes to Drew! He's my go-to for simple yet downright delicious recipes that make a feast of a humble meal. Try his Cheesesteak. Or his Chicken Nachos with Mango Salsa. How about some Peach Cobbler? Perfect Brownies? Tarte Tatin? (my personal favorite! It's heaven, I tell you.)
- I took up Theater Arts at the University of the Philippines, Diliman, majoring in Performance. I couldn't act well enough to save my hide on stage, but I do gleefully say I kill as a director. Ah, those were the days.
- I'd really like to try writing
female pornromance novels. Aherm! My man and I are nuts over romance novels, and we can talk for hours on end about quirky characters, historical settings, and witty, hilarious banter. I once had this idea of writing a period romance piece set in the Philippine north between a lady of Ilustrado breeding and a shaman who communed with native elementals. Hmm.
- My yarn stash has now spilled over from my home into the office. I now have a bin at each place full of yarn. In a way, the office stash is a good thing because my colleagues can look through my reserves and pick out a color they'd want me to use for their commissions. :)
- I'm not a very big fan of knick knacks but I do like to ooh and aah at very pretty displays... and collectible anime figures and toys.
- I think I'm beginning to detest having a lot of stuff around me. And I do mean stuff, like having too many things around me I have no idea of what I'm going to do with. I am very likely to give these things away to relatives or coworkers to help my sanity. That, or sell them.
- I am usually happiest when I know I am creating a beautiful and comfortable place where one can breathe easily and be at ease and be fed well and bring his or her creativity out.
- I also have a great weakness for Philippine comic books. My fave artists and storytellers that come to mind right now are Arnold Arre and Budette Tan.
I find it curious that figuring out things to tell about myself is getting more difficult as time passes.