Video: Destino

Thursday, February 25, 2010 Jonette 0 Comments

I want to thank everyone who took the time to share a kind word and send a kind thought my way with my last post. Writing it helped; it's given me a different perspective of the problem, and I now realize it's not really so bad. Things are beginning to look up, and look brighter.

Thank you for being with me on this, and thank you for making the world a wonderful place to live and thrive in.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Now, then. On to happier thoughts!

Salvador Dali is one of my favorite artists of all time.

Thus, I was quite astonished to find a short animated video said to be a collaboration of Dali... and Walt Disney.

Wow. Wasn't expecting that.

and Wow. I can only say that watching it feels like watching one of his pantings come to life, and, and...

I'll stop here.



I'm in love again. :)

0 Comments:

Care to leave a comment? I'd love to hear what's on your mind. :)

Followers