And the commissions come pouring in.For the record, let's make a bullet-point list of some commissioned items:
A gray slouchy hat for Anna A brown slouchy hat for AJ-- to be delivered
- A black slouchy hat for Anna again, in a different style
- A slouchy hat for Monica, color still to be determined
- a soft beanie for Jib -- work in progress. Egads! Size 2 needles! This is a test of courage indeed.
- A dress similar to Lily Allen's in the video Alfie with a petticoat, for Rayzy,
- Fingerless gloves for Patricia,
- And for Justin -- *ehem* --,
I ask you, how can that not be awesome?!
The pattern to this sweater-vest will definitely make the world a better place to live in. Yes, I do wants it.
So here I am, scouting for pretty slouchy hat patterns, courtesy of Ravelry and StumbleUpon. We have this and this and this and this and these and this , plus a few others free-to-download from Ravelry.
I am such a hoarder.
As for the list, that's pretty much it. I think. I know I still have a few others lurking at the back of my mind, but one at a time, I think. :)