And the commissions come pouring in.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010 Jonette 0 Comments

For the record, let's make a bullet-point list of some commissioned items:
  • A gray slouchy hat for Anna
  • A brown slouchy hat for AJ -- to be delivered
  • A black slouchy hat for Anna again, in a different style 
  • A slouchy hat for Monica, color still to be determined 
  • a soft beanie for Jib -- work in progress. Egads! Size 2 needles! This is a test of courage indeed. 
  • A dress similar to Lily Allen's in the video Alfie with a petticoat, for Rayzy, 
  • Fingerless gloves for Patricia, 
  • And for Justin -- *ehem* --, 


I ask you, how can that not be awesome?!

And then for my other dream projects, you have Mr. Roger's sweater.. and then you have this beauty. 


Ohmygodohmygodohmygodrarghrarghrargh! *craftygeekgasm!* 


The pattern to this sweater-vest will definitely make the world a better place to live in. Yes, I do wants it.

So here I am, scouting for pretty slouchy hat patterns, courtesy of Ravelry and StumbleUpon. We have this and this and this and this and these and this , plus a few others free-to-download from Ravelry.

I am such a hoarder.

As for the list, that's pretty much it. I think. I know I still have a few others lurking at the back of my mind, but one at a time, I think. :)

0 Comments:

Care to leave a comment? I'd love to hear what's on your mind. :)

Followers